Kindergarten registration for the 2018 - 2019 school year for both English and French Immersion programs will take place on Wednesday, February 7th from 8:30 - 12:00 noon and 1:00 - 3:30 p.m. in the library. Appointment times will not be scheduled, therefore parents are invited to come when it is most convenient for them. The entire registration process will likely take 45 to 60 minutes as there will also be an opportunity for parents to meet with the Kindergarten teachers. Your child is most welcome to accompany you. Please note that a copy of the child's birth certificate is requred to register. We look forward to meeting our future students and all families new to our school community.
Registrations will not be processed on a first come, first serve basis.
- Parents/Legal guardians are to register their child on February 7th at Ecole Crescentview School.
- registration times are between 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- please bring the child's birth certificate and nine digit Manitoba Health number.
- registration will take place in the school library.
- you will be asked if you want to place your child in the English program or the French Immersion program.
- In late Spring, the administration team will be contacting the families to let them know the classes that will be made available for the fall.
- a French Immersion information session will be held on January 31st at 6:30 p.m. in Madame Hordeski's classroom.
- For further information, call the school at 204-857-3475