The general objectives of the Hutterian Schools Department include:
- providing Education programs to meet the diverse needs of Hutterian students in our school division;
- assisting staff in the creation of positive learning environments for all children;
- working closely with parents and Colony leaders to provide quality education in each community
- promoting both an awareness and understanding among staff and parents of the needs of students through the provision of workshops, consultation and special programs;
- working cooperatively to encourage growth of Senior Education;
- promoting the sharing and efficient use of resources and budget both within the schools and the communities.