When: Thursday, April 27, 2017 LVS Where: La Verendrye School / Multipurpose Room Time: 7:00pm to 8:00pm Food and refreshments will be served.
Payroll Deduction Plan
PAYROLL DEDUCTION PLAN 2016-2017
Please read these instructions first before completing any forms.
The first day for submitting orders is July 1, 2016. The last day for submitting orders and completing the Payroll Deduction Agreement is September 30, 2016.
The Portage la Prairie School Division is extending the Payroll Deduction Plan for the 2016-2017 school year so that division staff can purchase computer equipment from the dealer of their choice.
If you wish to participate then you must be a permanent full time or part time employee with the Portage la Prairie School Division.
Any firm that will accept a school division purchase order.
INSTALLATION, SERVICE, WARRANTY, and SUPPORT will be provided by the dealer you select.
Payroll Deduction Plan Details
Maximum amount eligible for payroll deduction: $3000 including taxes;
If your purchase is in excess of $3000, the amount in excess of $3000 is due at the time of signing the Payroll Deduction Agreement and payable to the Portage la Prairie School Division.
There is a limit of one computer system per employee per year. The minimum purchase is $500 and includes upgrades or add-ons to your current system.
Your purchase will be deducted over a maximum of 20 equal payments from your cheque starting in September 2016 and ending with your last cheque in June 2017. No interest charges will apply (this is a taxable benefit).
In the event employment with the division ceases prior to June 2017, the remaining balance is immediately due and payable.
Procedure for Participating in the Payroll Deduction
- Obtain a price quotation (not an invoice) for an eligible purchase from your chosen retailer on the following form. Please click here to download Quotation Form (this file is in PDF format - you will need Adobe Acrobat reader to access this file).
- Submit the quotation to the Finance Department at the Division Office for approval.
- Sign the Payroll Deduction Agreement (at the division office).
- You will be given a purchase order to be given to your retailer.
- The retailer will submit an invoice to the school division office.
Deductions will start in September 2016. The first day for submitting orders is July 1, 2016. The last day for submitting orders and completing the Payroll Deduction Agreement is September 30, 2016.