Welcome to the PCI Teen Clinic
**Please note the Teen Clinic will be closed during Spring Break 2021 - March 29-April 5, 2021**
The PCI Teen Clinic is located on the Portage Collegiate Institute campus. There are a variety of health services available for youth and young adults, ages 12-21, from the Portage la Prairie area.
Phone: 204.857.6843 ext. 11609.
Addictions Foundation of Manitoba
Call: 204.857.6843 ext. 1523
The PCI Teen Clinic provides an exciting opportunity for youth to begin the process of taking responsibility for their health care decisions in a safe, confidential environment. With the ability to consent to or refuse care and treatment, youth are encouraged to develop a proactive approach to their health needs.
Services available through the PCI Teen Clinic are comparable to a walk-in clinic, with additional supportive disciplines involved. We are staffed by a Nurse Practitioner, Public Health Nurse, Dietitian, AFM Counselor, and Mental Health.
Services provided include:
- Complete physicals and various medical exams
- Treatment of minor acute injuries and illness
- Minor procedures
- Bloodwork and specimen collection
- Help with STI questions, concerns, testing and treatment
- Reproductive health
- Help and information on anxiety, depression
- Help and information with parenting and healthy relationships
- Information and counseling on nutrition and eating habits
- Information and counseling about alcohol or drug use
- Resources and classroom presentations on a variety of health topics
- Health promotion
- Confidential and accessible services
- Referrals to other health professionals or specialists when necessary
For any questions or concerns, please contact a care provider.
Tel: 204.856.2051 Public Health Nurse
Tel: 204.856.2055 Dietitian