2017-SW-001 PERMANENT - SOCIAL WORK / ATTENDANCE OFFICER Eleven Months/Year, August 15 - July 15
Apply by: 22 Jan 2018
Location: Student Services
Start Date: JANUARY 29, 2018
Term of Employment: PERMANENT
Salary: To Be Determined
Application Deadline: 3:00 P.M., MONDAY, January 22, 2018
1. Bachelor of Social Work Degree with minimum 3 years experience in Family
2. Must register with Manitoba College of Social Workers.
3. The ability to function independently.
4. An understanding of the goals of education and the education system.
5. Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills.
In consultation with Division personnel, the Social Worker/Attendance Offic
remedial, crisis and developmental interventions to students who have chron
social and/or attendance problems.
A copy of the full job description can be provided upon request.
For more information and to apply, return to the plpsd.mb.ca home page:
• Scroll down to Career Opportunities
• Click on see more job listings>>
• Click on link https://plpsd.cims.epic.ca/jobconnect/joblist.aspx
• Scroll down to postings and click on APPLY beside 2017-SW-001