Ages 12 and up are now eligible for a bivalent COVID-19 booster dose. Ages 5 to 11 are eligible for the original booster, and primary series vaccines are available for children aged 6 months to 4 years.
- COVID-19 School Guidance
- Back to School September 2022
- COVID-19 Testing - Online Screening Tool
- Manitoba Pandemic Response System
- How to Wear Masks Correctly
- Mask Guidance for Manitobans
- Transportation to Schools
- Transportation to Schools - Fact Sheet
- Water Bottles - As a precaution, we are asking students to bring a personal water bottle to school and not to drink from the fountains.